Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's time for crime


For those of you who haven't noticed phoning the police isn't helpful at all. I'm not going to make excuses for them either. They are simply not doing their job.
It really does get worse. If you are of the fairer sex, chances are pretty good that you will get raped etc while trying to reporting the crime against you. Police (when anagrammed) Cop lie. Or how about the obvious? Lice. I would have more respect for them if 70% of reported crimes were solved as opposed to unsolved.
With the current climate what do we do? We are not allowed to carry stun guns, or pepper spray etc. so how do we protect ourselves against attackers? What do we do when the attacker's are police? I personally had a memorable incident two years ago when I was arrested (for resisting arrest... I digress) it took five of them to finally hold me down and cuff me. I suspect deeply that should that ever happen again they won't be walking away.
I also suspect that the 'laws' being put into place are to ensure that Joe Public cannot protect himself when the revolution arrives, so that it becomes 'easy' to get rid of us. It's a definably case.
The unfortunate bit is that this is not only a southern African problem, read the 'news' search through the conspiracy sites. Soon you will learn that this is a global problem. You will also soon realize that perhaps the current so-called president of South Africa isn't such a bad chap. That's only because as opposed to George Bush his not a wanted war criminal (George cancelled a speech in Switzerland where he is wanted in that country on war crimes – I suspect that Obama will also join his ranks. Soon)
Yes. The S.A.P.S. aren't doing a great job. On the other side of things they are not flying cocaine in from South America like the C.I.A. (A C.I.A. plane was crashed in Mexico with 3.7 - 4 tons of the nose candy aboard [Gulfstream II jet aircraft # N987SA])
The above illustrates something that we all need to become aware of. I don't care much about Bush. Or the C.I.A. Or the mirror food. The grass isn't greener on the other-side, it's burnt. That is going to happen to us if we, the people, don't do something about it. Forget about a political solution. If that's your answer, then your not serous about solving the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment